The ancients spoke of a day when a fellowship of highly intelligent strangers would journey to earth to discover the magical coffee fields of middle earth. Together they would harvest this crop and forever break the decades old curse of the evil mermaid. That day is now, and that magical coffee can be found in a Brew Nerds thermal protection device!
- Our coffee is micro-roasted on-site, ensuring that it is the ultimate, freshest, best coffee in the galaxy...maybe even in the universe.
- Brew Nerds can do kung fu.
- Another name for coffee is trimethylxanthine. If you don't believe us, go look it up in your dictionary, idiot.
- At Brew Nerds, you can order coffee in 340ml, 450ml and 570ml sizes. The thermal protection device is free. So is the sucrose - or E955, if you prefer.
- Ground coffee starts to lose flavor after a few minutes. Roasted, whole bean coffee starts to lose its flavor after about 72 hours of roasting. Brew Nerds serves coffee that is fresh roasted - and still full of delicious flavor. Hiyah!